Did you know that over 100,000,000 people in the US, 1/3 of the population feel stuck?
If you’re feeling stuck, depressed, unhappy, overwhelmed, or unsure of yourself or your purpose in life, then you’re not alone. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
You deserve MORE and perhaps YOU ARE READY FOR CHANGE!
But no matter how much you want change, if you’re like most people, you might be unclear on exactly how to change or what next steps to take, in order get what you really want.
Allow me to help you:
- if you want to get unstuck
- if you want to achieve your goals
- if you want to spend more quality time with your family
- if you want to be in control of your finances
- if you want to live your dreams
We all have challenges in life. Discovering what’s holds you back is critical to having a breakthrough and success in all areas of your life. If you’re not aware of these critical issues— your dreams, your success and the life you want to live, could remain just a dream.
Together we will:
- Identify how your beliefs & behaviors are sabotaging your dreams, relationships and success
- Get Clarity on what it is you really want and why
- Be Motivated to take massive consistent action to get the results you want
Lifestyle by Design Strategist, Margaret Wiltshire is the host of the online TV show, Dancing Naked and the Podcast, The Interviewee. Margaret Wiltshire has a passion for working with single mothers in the workforce who have the challenge of feeling stuck in their daily lives, but want CHANGE! She is a published author of a children’s book, Cock A Doodle Doo, What A Musical Day. Today Margaret offers a wide range of Lifestyle by Design Strategic intervention programs and services – from individual sessions, to seminars and keynote speeches.
Let’s talk! Sign-up for your free consultation over on the Contact Page.